A Message from NACDS President and CEO
We cannot wait for the industry to be able to meet together – in-person. Thanks in large part to the amazing work of NACDS chain and associate members and their heroic teams, there is tremendous reason for hope. Our time together will come soon. However, the circumstances of the COVID-19 pandemic remain such that we will not have that opportunity by April. As a result, NACDS is announcing that the 2021 NACDS Annual Meeting will be held virtually April 26-28.
The NACDS Board of Directors has been highly engaged in the decision to present a virtual format for the 2021 Annual Meeting that includes valuable programming and meetings with your expectations in mind, and these NACDS leaders will be highly engaged in this event.
This virtual event will feature:
- relevant and timely business programs presenting the NACDS leadership and noted experts in the current state of pandemic response and in meeting and exceeding consumers’ expectations
- opportunities for essential top-to-top meetings between companies – fostering discussion and insight into strategic planning among business partners
- recognition for NACDS members’ service to their communities and nation
- intentional focus on expanded participation by NACDS member company staff teams, and
- a compelling platform from which to tell our industry’s story publicly.
Please know that your strong commitment and engagement in NACDS are deeply appreciated. We look forward to honoring and recognizing that in April, and we remain eagerly focused on seeing you in-person very soon.
Lastly, consistent with NACDS identity as a member-driven association, NACDS will provide a 100% refund to members for all funds already paid to NACDS related to the 2021 Annual Meeting. I encourage you to contact Jim Whitman, NACDS’ senior vice president, member services and programs, at 703-837-4610, email@example.com, for additional information. Also please visit the 2021 NACDS Annual Meeting frequently-asked questions.
Steven C. Anderson, FASAE, CAE, IOM